Born, Darkly - Trisha Wolfe - LIVE and OMG! You NEED this book! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 5 AMAZING STARS


Born, Darkly
Trisha Wolfe
(Darkly, Madly Duet, #1)
Publication date: September 19th 2017
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
He challenged her sanity.
She shattered his reality.
They dared each other…to the brink of madness.
A dark and twisted maze awaits criminal psychologist London Noble when she falls for her patient, convicted serial killer, Grayson Pierce Sullivan. As she unravels the traps, her sanity tested with each game, she’s forced to acknowledge the true evil in the world around her.


Author Bio:
From an early age, Trisha Wolfe dreamed up fantasy worlds and characters and was accused of talking to herself. Today, she lives in South Carolina with her family and writes full time, using her fantasy worlds as an excuse to continue talking to herself.
For more information on Trisha Wolfe and her works, please visit: www.TrishaWolfe.com
To be the first to hear about new releases and sale events, sign up for Trisha Wolfe's Newsletter: http://bit.ly/1rXTKI7

XBTBanner1

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
I've been blogging for a little less than a year now.  I've been exposed to so many different authors, books, genres, tropes. I didn't know what it was that I liked and what I didn't like. I was still learning who I was as a reader.  One of the things I found out about myself was that I was always drawn to the dark romances. There was something about these types of stories that always drew me in.
And every so often, I come across a book that's so different.  The storyline, the characters, the chemistry and angst and sexual chemistry. They're all so important to me in the telling of the story.  I need it to feel connected to the book. 
Born, Darkly is my first Trisha Wolfe book. I dont know how it took me so long to find her. This story? This story has everything. London and Grayson's journey had me GLUED to my ereader to the point of obsession.  I needed more.
Twisted, thought provoking, dark, suspenseful with a twist of angst and sexiness. I was so drawn to these characters, needing to know more, what made them tick. The "why" of what motivates and inspires them.  I fell in love with Grayson and London, and I can't WAIT for more.
This book definitely has you asking "what did I just read?" but in the best possible way.  Such an amazing book. Phenomenal writing. Unforgettable characters. A story that will be burned into your brain long after the final word. GET. THIS. BOOK.

Comments