Crowned by Hate - Amo Jones - NOW LIVE and AMAZINNNG. 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 5 HEART THUMPING STARS






Title: Crowned by Hate
Series: Crowned Trilogy #1
Author: Amo Jones
Genre: Dark Romance/Thriller
Release Date: November 14, 2017



Blurb

Some would say I have a privileged life. Daughter of the current President of the United States, wealthy, famous, and all things that some girls wish they had. 

Only I'd dream of having a simple life. A life where I wasn't marrying the scariest man I have ever met. Well, I thought I had just met him, but it turns out, there's so much I don't know about myself. That's all thanks to a past so twisted, so warped, that no amount of money, or presidential status could wipe it clean. 

I'm the rebel child. Or as some may see it, the disappointment. I’ve never cared about expensive wedding gowns, or how much someone paid for a tailored suit. I don’t care if your wedding dress is from Walmart, or if it’s from some fancy, upscale designer line. 

So why am I marrying the devil dressed in a thousand-dollar 
suit? 

I'm about to find out how I got here. To marrying one of the most powerful men in the country. The road to finding out, though, is paved with darkness, painted with the blood of innocents, and it leads my ass straight to hell. Only this hell is a multi-million-dollar penthouse suite in New York City where Bryant Saint Royal, sits on his throne. 







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Amo is a full-time writer from New Zealand who loves long romantic walks to the wine cellar. 

She loves to write like how she lives, hanging on the edge of insanity with a wine glass in one hand and her morals-or lack thereof- in the other.

Those are not my monkeys, I swear....
Oh those hellhounds? Yeah, those are mine.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM

 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

How do you review a book that is unlike anything else you've ever read?
Amo Jones is the absolute Queen of dark, twisted romance novels that make you think. Her words leave you speechless. Every time. Every book. Once you're done with the last word, you're rushing to start the book all over again so you can re-read it. Because once you know the truth? It makes you question EVERYTHING.
This is especially true for Crowned by Hate. I'm in love with Bryant Saint Royal. He's the leader of the pack, the alpha male that you just know does not get told "no" very often. A strong, powerful, sexy man that leaves your heart racing. And Isa.. what a heroine. She's broken, flawed with a past and issues that haunt her. Together, these two just about make your ereader explode. 
The chemistry. The angst. The tension. The incredibly hot and steamy sex scenes. Each aspect alone makes you sweat. All together? Your heart races, your stomach clenches. You'll need to have your significant other on the ready because once you're done reading some of these scenes? Ooooh boy!
I need book 2, like. Right now. There are SO many things that I need answers to! I LOVED this book! LOVED these characters. Loved their story. I can't wait to find out what else is in store for these two. Absolutely incredible book. You wont be the same after reading it.


Comments