My #1 ALL TIME favorite couple is BACK! BOUND BY HONOR by Cora Reilly



My all time favorite couple. I’m not kidding. Bound by Honor by Cora Reilly was my first mafia romance. (I am still fangirling that we’re FB friends 😂😍 AND I have a signed copy of it!🙌🏼) It rekindled my love for books and reading and started me on this blogging journey. To say that I’m thrilled to have Aria and Luca again is an understatement. I devoured this book all night. I LOVED IT. My God the feels. 5🌟 review coming.. I need to come up with the right words. I legit have the worst book hangover again!

Purchase Bound By Love by Author Cora Reilly today! 

= Purchase Links =
Barnes & Noble: https://goo.gl/U7MiPd 

= About The Book =
Nobody expected them to fall in love.
When Aria was given to Luca in marriage, people were sure he’d break her. 
Aria feared the worst from a man like him.
A man without mercy. 
But somehow she gained his love.
Love - a weakness a Capo like Luca shouldn’t risk.
When Aria betrays Luca by going behind his back for her family, she realizes too late that she might have lost what she’s fought so hard to get in the first place: Luca’s trust. 
The trust of a man who never allowed himself to trust someone unconditionally before. 
Can their love survive in a world of betrayal and death?



Comments