Weekend Reads

I spent the weekend catching up on some reading.. Books I've been waiting for to come out.. Books I've bought and didn't get around to.. And ARCs that I was SO LUCKY to receive (THANK YOU SO MUCH)!! I still have so much I want to read!! I have like 3 books I'm reading right now. lol

I cant help it.. I have an addiction to good books and great authors. ;) I CANT WAIT to share with you what I got! I'm so so so blessed and so happy that my BFF convinced me to do book blogging. It's been such an experience and joy so far. I can't wait for more!

Thank you so much for the opportunities that you authors give me. And for creating such wonderful love stories that I get sucked in so easily. You truly bring some bright colors in an otherwise dull world. I love falling in love with each and every one of your stories. Its like falling in love over and over again. And when I can feel the emotion - yes, even cry - I know I've got a great story in my hands. Thank you so much!

And thank you so much for reading my blog, friends! I love to share these stories with you - some of you know because I do it to you in person, too! I've come across so many good books and so many authors that I've come to crave each and every one of their stories. And you all listen and get excited and buy them with me! That excites me to no end. I know I'm doing the right thing :)

Thank you for your patience and thank you for baring with me as I catch up from being sick. You are all amazing and I love you! <3



Comments