All Caught-Up with Posts! And..Join my Facebook!

Wow! I didnt realize just how much I missed in a week of being sick!
Sorry to have blown it all up, but I had to get it all done, y'all!
And THANK YOU for your patience!

I have some ARCs to catch up on to do reviews for. You would think being sick would mean more time for reading, right? No. More time for sleeping. And to not feel rested. :(

Also, if you haven't already done so, go join my Facebook pages!

https://www.facebook.com/leatherboundrose/

Reviews to come. I have SO MANY books I can't wait to read - as you can see with my blog posts!

If you have any books, series, authors you want to let me know about, tell me about, share.. Let me know on Facebook, here, or email me!

leatherboundrosereviews@gmail.com

HAPPY READING EVERYONE!

Comments