Buttons & Pain - Penelope Sky - ❤❤❤❤❤ 5 AMAZING STARS - So sad its done!

Buttons & Pain
Book 3 in the Buttons Series
by Penelope Sky 

Get a free copy of Black Obsidian by Victoria Quinn at the back of Buttons & Pain.
***** ATTENTION: Due to a technical issue, some readers were shipped a draft of this book instead of the final, EDITED version. This has been corrected. However, if you have the wrong file, please contact Amazon Customer Service to have the correct book pushed to your kindle account. We are very sorry for this inconvenience. If you'd like to contact the author about this matter, please do so at penelopeskybooks@gmail.com. *****

When I saw my escape, I took it. Now I'm in New York City and trying to get my life back on track. Despite the tracker in my ankle, Crow hasn't come for me. He hasn't even called me. I told him the depth of my feelings but he cruelly rejected them.

Maybe he's forgotten about me.

One day, I walk into my apartment and spot the pile of buttons on the counter. I never left them there, and there's only one explanation for their presence.

Maybe Crow hasn't forgotten me after all.
 
Amazon Link:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSJEQRO/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

❤❤❤❤❤
If you haven't the first 2 books in this series - stop. Go and buy/read those first. You'll need them to truly understand what is going on in this - the third and book.  The ending to the Buttons series was everything I hoped it would be and oh, so much more.  The story of Crow and Pearl's life - and love - is a journey that takes you on such an emotional roller coaster - you're left longing for more long after reading "The End." I loved this series. From the very first page of the very first book, I was drawn to their tale. Both characters are so strong, so broken, and so perfect for each other.  Their chemistry is what drives this story - and what really moves YOU as the reader.  I HIGHLY recommend this series - these books were amazing. Im so sad its over. (My understanding is that early distribution of this book went out with the wrong file - which included many errors.  My copy, however, did not.)

Comments