REVIEWS TO COME - Disclaimer! IM SO SORRY!

IM SO SORRY to all you authors and everyone that I owe reviews to.

Week before last, I had a filling fall out of my tooth. Which then cracked it.

I put a temporary filling in, because my dentist couldnt see me. And apparently that dental office is the only one on the island that takes my dental.

Fast forward a week - and Im now in so much pain I can't think straight. Im crying - CRYING on the phone with the dentists. Begging for an appt. Because their solution of "Go to the ER" wont do anything.

And because it was a holiday weekend - they were overbooked and couldnt see me, but I SQUEEZED in on Saturday. For Tylenol and antibiotics.

Why? The oral surgeon was out for the holiday!

I had to wait over a week and a half to get my tooth pulled. And for the Novocaine to weaken as he's drilling out my tooth. I felt that bi&ch! *smh* HORRIBLE experience.

Which in and of itself is fun, right?

Worst 2 weeks of my life.

Anyways, Im catching up with reading and reviewing.

Im so sorry for being late. Im working as hard and fast as I can.

I love you all and your support means everything to me!

πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Comments