Rock Her Hard - Alyson Hale -🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸 A 5-ROCKING-star read!




***$0.99 for a limited time***
FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED!!

I'm a lone wolf, a lost cause. Pushing people away has become an art form for me. I was doing well at shutting down my heart until I met her. Now I'll risk everything I've built just to have her by my side.

I didn't come to Georgia looking for love...

When my band manager asked us to travel to the US on a personal errand, I never imagined I'd get caught up in a scheme to reunite a father with his estranged daughter. Our deal was I'd seduce her into coming on the road with us, and then he'd have a chance at winning her over and getting his family back. The only problem is it's become so much more than that...

Kyri Calloway is everything I didn't know was missing from my life: sweetness, softness, and plenty of sass. She's a fiesty Irish redhead with curves that go on forever, my ultimate fantasy...yet she won't stop running away from me. My girl is convinced I'm going to leave her heart in a million shattered pieces the way her father did, but what she doesn't know is I never plan to let her go.

I'm not finished with her. Not by a long shot.

And I won't stop chasing her until she's mine, completely, body and soul.

Forever.

NOTE: This 18+ novella is sexy, sweet, and full of sass, just like every perfect Southern Belle should be. Your heart is safe reading this book; there's no cheating, a protective alpha male, and a guaranteed HEA--no cliffhangers!


 Amazon:

Feel free to add it to Goodreads as well:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/58737518-alyson-hale


🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸 

In this light-hearted, quick-paced story - Alyson Hale shares with us the story of Kyri - sweet little normal Kyri.  Life has been a little rough for Kyri since her father left her and her mom. She's been working to help ends meet..and crushing, hard..on the lead singer of her favorite band, THE Jace Hawthorne.
Jace, on the other hand, is a little bored with the rock star life.  Visiting the states on tour, he gets a little talk to by his manager. A man that wants to reconnect with his daughter and .. you guessed it, that's Kyri.  The moment Jace sees her, he's hooked. He knows she's different. And he wants her vowing he'll do anything to have her. 
A chance encounter with the band at Kyri's work gets this story rolling.  Trust me, ladies. We all want a rock-star GOD like Jace Hawthorne to warm up our hearts and make us swoon.

Thats exactly what this book did. Smiles, giggles, and the pitter patter flutter of your tummy when you read this book.  Alyson Hale's story is very well written and moves along so quickly, you'll be longing for more before it's done.
Dont miss out. You need to read this story. Cute, fun and flirty. A 5-ROCKING-star read.  
 

Comments