Black Obsidian - Victoria Quinn ❤❤❤❤❤ 5 DARK STARS! LOVED this one!



Black Obsidian
by Victoria Quinn

I was standing at the bar and waiting for a friend when it happened.

When my life changed forever.

The woman I’d wanted my entire life walked inside. Beautiful. Perfect. Flawless.

I knew I had to have her.

And by the end of the night, I will.

My next submissive.

**Intended For Mature Audiences**


Visit Victoria Quinn 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VictoriaQuinnBooks/
http://victoriaquinnbooks.com/

❤❤❤❤❤

I was hooked from the very first words of Victoria Quinn's story, Black Obsidian. In this book, 
we're introduced  to Rome and Calloway - two very well written, complex, deep and well thought out characters.
Rome is a strong, beautiful woman with a "take no shit" attitude. She a woman loves deeply, with her whole heart, and is very loyal to those who deserve it. When she mistakes Calloway for a man she thought hurt her best friend..Sparks fly. Meanwhile, Calloway was drawn in to the beautiful Rome the moment he sees her enter the bar.  Drawn in like a moth to a flame, her strength became his obsession.  Never before had he needed a woman the way he needed her. And his life would never be the same.
I will admit, there was a sense of familiarity to this book. The Dom/Sub story we've all come to compare to another story written by another author.  However, I found myself expecting certain things to happen...that just didn't happen. Their story was different, and I found myself hard pressed to putting their story down. I loved the dual perspectives. How confident Cal is with is end goal.   And you can tell just how into Cal Rome is despite her past.. You, as a reader.. can see they're perfect for each other. They each make sacrifices for each other without even realizing it. 
I found myself caring for each character, seeing their development with each other. Seeing how much they've fallen for each other.  This is the type of love story that I LOVE.
I can't WAIT for Black Diamond - Book 2, which comes out June 6, 2017

 

Comments