Broken Dreams - Callie Anderson - 5 STARS 💖💖💖💖💖 I.LOVED.THIS.BOOK!




Title: Broken Dreams
Author: Callie Anderson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 27, 2017



Blurb

Ethan is the boy who climbed into my bedroom every night.

He’s everything I love.
Laced with everything I despise.

He’s every happy memory.
And every shattered dream.

He’s my everything.
But he broke every part of me.

I’m supposed to hate him.
But I can’t.
I don’t know how.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Callie Anderson is a wife, mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.



Author Links




💖💖💖💖💖
Callie Anderson has broken me. This book is just. SO.GOOD. 
Ethan and Leslie have such an emotionally charged story that leaves a lump in your throat and your heart in your tummy.  I loved this. Their story - full of history and chemistry - just calls to you.
Page by page, from the very first one - you'll find yourself sucked into their tale you'll forget everything else that's going on in the real world. My heart broke, got back together, I fell in love, I cried. I laughed. Everything. I felt it all. Amazing read. LOVED this story. SO MUCH!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are MOST welcome! My review is coming soon! Im almost done with it and I've cried several times already. It's SO GOOD! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment