You'll notice some changes...

ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHA!

So. Seeing as I'm new to the blogger world.. I realized just how hard it can be..with real life hitting you right between the eyes and sucker punching when you're not looking. I've been posting a lot of books, trying to get the word out there for a lot of new, up and coming indie authors.

But here's the thing.. Im focusing so much on posting all these other authors, etc., that Im not spending the time reading and reviewing the books that I actually read or I'm GOING to read...And Im missing a lot of the emails and dates I need.

Ive been so lucky and blessed to read a lot of ARCs.. Which - to the authors - THANK YOU so much for entrusting your words to me. It means the world to me.

And there's times when I want to read a book because..I just want to! That's what got me into this in the first place. And..I think its time to clean house now.

So from now on..Until I can stretch myself a little more.. I'm ONLY going to be posting on books that I'm either reading, or going to read..And not EVERYTHING that I get in my emails. Books that I *WILL* be writing reviews for. (If you notice, Ive written "review to come" on a lot of my posts..And that right there is what Im talking about. Need the time to do it!)

So, by changing my strategy back to my original reason for blogging..Im relaxing my mind and my heart.

Sometimes I dont post them anyways because they're just not "my type" of book. (Im not huge on time travel, alien love stories, shifters, not too many paranormal or MC books do it for me..but there are authors who I LOVE that write these stories, so I'll still read and post them! :) )
And sometimes I didnt enjoy the book. So instead of giving the author a bad review, I choose not to review it. Not to say that others wont like it, it's just not my cup of tea..and I will never..EVER badmouth an author because I didnt like what they wrote. That's not what Im about.

I had just gotten to the point where I feel obligated to do something on my own blog, and I dont like that. So Im going to focus on what I want to post again. Things Im reading, things I want to read. Upcoming books that I can't wait to share with you guys. Hope you stick around for the journey!

In the meantime: Enjoy my man..and some hot pix ;)




Comments